Thursday 20 October 2011

Thankful Thursdays

Life's Journey with a Smile


For being fitter than I have been in near enough four years
For having a job
For having the opportunity to give my time at ChildLine
For having the gas working again just in time for central heating weather to kick in! 
For having an awesome husband who can actually cook (even if I do take the mick out of his past attempts!) and will go to the gym with me
For passing my maths test at work today (and thus keeping aforementioned job!)
For snuggly warm cups of tea that I've treat myself to
For weight watchers mini magnum bars whose sweet, chocolate covered delightfulness have kept me sane whilst dieting
For having a blog that I can rant at or write soppy crap like this in
For Ann Robinson, because she makes Ben scream obscenities at the tv which keep me thoroughly entertained on a Thursday night
For my mum not having to go on insulin
For my family being happy and healthy on the whole and not miserably dying of starvation out on the street, or some other such horrid dire thing 
For me not miserably dying of starvation out on the street, come to think of it....
Photobucket

2 comments:

What do you think?