Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy 2012 everybody!

I didn't blog at all through the last couple of weeks of 2011, because I was having way too much fun! But it wouldn't feel right to not check in today!

This year I have a lot of things I want to do, many goals, wishes and resolutions. For many of these things I already set the ball rolling in 2011 so I'm looking forward to seeing them to completion or to get well on my way. These deserve a post in and of themselves though, so I shall be writing more about them later.

I'm hoping to give my blog a little bit of a makeover so I hope you can bear with me whilst things get changed around!

The big question of course is that of weight. Ive no stats really to post this month as I didn't really do much in the way of working out anyhow. I put on ten pounds in total over the Christmas week and a bit, although I've already lost three of those by Friday. I'm not at all phased about the prospect of loosing it again.

All in all I'm feeling so optimistic about this year, there are so many things to do and complete and start. 2011 was a great year and I started 2012 in such a great place in my life by comparison to last year, I can only anticipate all our hard work and efforts will pay off in an even better year this time round.

Wishing you all the best and can't wait to share the year through all of your blogs!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?