Wednesday 8 June 2011

Wee bit wednesday v48



{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
Just once when I was about 3 year old, I was my Godmothers flower girl

{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
Snuggle into Ben of course!

{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
Don't make me choose! Well all expenses paid, I would have to go somewhere I wouldn't otherwise get the money to go so probably a tour of a far flung country in the far east. Japan, or perhaps Singapore or Hong Kong. Alternately, I could opt for a long road trip of the USA and stay in only the swankiest places. So many choices!

{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
Does gardening count as an outdoor activity? I haven't got a garden, but when I do, it will be as active as I get!

{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
All sorts. A doctor. A vet. A hairdresser. I went through a long phase of wanting to be an Egyptologist, and a long phase of wanting to be a Volcanologist. I never got there.

{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
A garden, a fully equiped studio, an Avery

{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
Chicken and ham tortillioni with tomato sauce

{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
Watching Doctor Who! Or if that was not on, probably playing on the Xbox!

{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
About £20 methinks

{ten} what do you do to relax?
Watch a movie, play the Xbox, make pretties ^_^

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?