Friday 16 September 2011

Holy shizzackle!

I've mentioned before that I class my heaviest weight (from which I measure my weight loss) as being 24st 1lb (337 lb) because that was the heighest weight Ive been that I could ever actually remember, but I knew I'd been heavier when seeing my dietician, which is why I eventually said "screw you" and stopped going. I couldn't remember what it was so I never counted it.

Well, I found it today. It's no wonder I left.

My actual heaviest weight that I have ever been my entire life was actually 24st 10 lb...346 lb...almost 350...

You'd think a figure like that would stick in your head but I'd actually just scrawled it down in kilograms and not bothered to convert it. I just knew Id had enough.

Of course this means that I've lost in total 25 lb's... but that would just be nit picking since I've been counting otherwise ^_^

However I'm going to take this moment to congratulate myself on out doing a trained health professional and sticking two fingers up at the NHS's abysmal record of effective obesity treatment. But that is an entire other rant.

Now to go to bed having not enjoyed my Friday pizza very much. Apparently my tongue no longer responds to salt laden nutritionally devoid junk food. Which sucks, cause now I'm going to have to think of something else to treat myself to on Friday and use up all those damned weekly points!

Till later folks :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your tongue has outsmarted YOU! Congratulations! Especially with the extra weight lost instead of the standard found! At least in my world. Blah.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?