Saturday 9 April 2011

Day Twenty Five

Well, getting back on track with the 30 day challenge, today the task is to write about someone who fascinates me and why...

 That's an interesting but ambiguous question. I could say that Ben fascinates me, and that living with him is like observing a strange and mysterious beast from right under its nose. I could say that any of my good friends fascinate me because otherwise I wouldn't spend time with them. I could say that "such and such an inspirational character" fascinates me because "I wanna be just like them!" but I really don't have any such heroes or role models.

Truth be told, whilst there are aspects of peoples personalities that I may not understand, beliefs that intrigue me, view points that I just can't stomach and ideas that I hold to be wholly inappropriate, I can't actually think of anyone who fascinates me. I get hooked on ideas and concepts and areas of interest, these fascinate me. The closest any person ever gets to fascinating me is if they do something that I think is stupid (Did I ever mention that I'm rather judgemental?) or if someone does something wrong by me, because then I have to follow them through for days as if being unable to peel my eyes away from a car crash.

Perhaps some people will think this "is so very terribly sad" or that I'm some kind of evil bitch. Sorry, people just don't interest me. If this means that I'm missing some great and deep influence in my life that makes me all the poorer for it then I'm all the poorer for it.

In the meantime I'll thank you never to accuse me of being a stalker, for it just would never happen!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?