Wednesday 2 March 2011

Day 2 - Where you'd like to be in 10 years

I'd love to be living in a house with a dining room, enough bedrooms to keep everyone happy, a nice spacious bathroom, I'd have at least 2 little ones running around my feet, I'd have finally completed my education (in whatever form that takes) and be earning enough to live comfortably and not have to worry if a rainy day comes along.

Not too much to ask for I hope ^_^

Saw the dietician today. I've maintained my weight since our last weigh in, but she was happy with that because of the trip up north and the steroids I've been on etc... she was very encouraging. She doesn't seem to be a huge advocate of this whole low carb business though, even with having PCOS...and to be honest, after she told me what she thought, I came home and indulged in a yummy bowl of cereal and the headache that's been plaguing me all morning decided to finally leave me alone.

I think I have a problem with extremes, and this is what has caused me to be as humongous as I am. Only with this I tried to go the complete other way. Moderation...yes...moderation...that is the key...
so the plan of attack now is much more veg in general (which I wasn't doing too bad with!) and cereal for breakfast again...but my dinners weren't too bad anyway from what we've disgused. Ah well, good to see I've been getting something right :D

Ah well it seemed like a good idea to begin with. One that may be revisited at a later date...or not. Hopefully this was the impetus I needed to get back on track again. And once my lungs have sorted themselves out again (which I think they nearly have, they just need to recover from this awful cough that's a remnant of the cold that started it all off in the first place) I can start working out again.

Oooh come on Bex, you really really can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?