Saturday 12 March 2011

Day Nine - How you hope your future will be like

I hope it will be comfortable. I'd consider where I am now of course on the very verge of comfortable, on the edge of what is reasonable. I suppose I really hope that I become even more comfortable!

I'd write something more but it's a little difficult to write this and make it sound somewhat original when I already wrote as part of this challenge where I hope to be in ten years time. I mean, isn't this more or less the same question, just a little more open ended?

Well anyway, yes, so long as I'm comfortable. So long as I have my health and food and friends to share it with and an internet connection for when you don't want to be with friends, really what more could you ask for?

I've been pondering this post for a while now. I could never think of anytthing to say or write that didn't echo that previous post so this is basically me just scribbling something so I have something to show to you for it ^_^ For now however, I'm heading to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?