Tuesday 29 March 2011

Four days in one...

There are some things in this world which I can talk/write/read about for hours. I mean, I will chew your ear off about them so much that by the time I'm done I'll be looking at a dusty old skeleton. The next few topics, however, are quite the opposite. I actually have very little to say on them.

How important you think education is...

Normally education is something I can mouth off about for days on end. It's something everyone's got an opinion on. However, for this particular question, I'm not going to ramble because the answer should be blindingly obvious. Education is of paramount importance, we should never stop learning, and we should be bloody well greatful we have the systems in place here in the UK/whichever economically well developed country you happen to be reading from. People take for granted what we have. There is no such thing as being too well informed. A good set of GCSE's isn't exactly difficult to come by and gives you a fair grounding to begin life with, yet even these seem to be like gold dust to some people.

It isn't "indoctrination" or "brainwashing" as some would believe it to be. Go through it and then spend the rest of your life ignoring it for all I care, just go and get it in the first place. I hope to continue education, whether formally or informally on my own time (hooray for wikipedia LOL...no, wikipedia is not a form of education and shame on you for allowing me to make you think it is! Go read a book, lazy!) till the end of my days.

Today, for example, I educated myself in a very important topic. The importance of proof reading your CV before sending it off. But I digress...

One of your favourite shows...

Only one? But there are so many! Well, let us settle for that which we are all waiting with baited breath for at the minute...





How have you changed in the past two years?

Hmmmm. Good question. I'm a little less neurotic I suppose and a lot more prone to bringing back any alcohol I may have recently consumed. 

Pictures of five famous guys I find attractive...

 Sorry Ben, but you're not famous yet :p

Even already hot guys like Alexander Skarsgard can be improved with long golden hair...


Something about the blonde dead look really does it for me. Peter Facinelli is pretty hot in general though, even when playing the dark haired Doctor Cooper.

Prof. Brian Cox. And yes, that is his wife, who is not half bad herself. But all men look good in a tux, hence the choice of picture. All the best men are married or gay...

...Or F1 world champions...
Gotta love those F1 world champions....

What have we learned today, boys and girls? Study hard, become sexy doctors, or learn to drive really fancy cars really really fast. Oh, and stay out of the sun.

1 comment:

  1. Cute post. And yes you can never stop learning!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?