Wednesday 9 March 2011

Day Eight - A moment you felt most satisfied with your life




This was pretty much the most perfect day in my life. I know that probably seems really corny and predictable, but if you are happily married you understand, and if you're not then it's something you can only really come to understand when you do take the plunge. I expect that mothers would say the same about the love of their children. It may be cheesy to throw around lines like "They're my greatest achievement" but I suspect that it's something you need to experience to understand. 

The day, as a day compared to any other day, was far from perfect. Not everything went to plan, and yes by the end of it all I was feeling pretty tired and, you know, just wanted to collapse with exhaustion...but it was as close to perfect a day as any other in my life. I chose this picture because it is the entire family all together as it should be, and that in itself if something wonderful and perfect and entirely satisfying. Ultimately, that family that you see there is really what days like this are all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?