Tuesday 15 February 2011

I love...

I was already in bed by the time yesterday's prompt was out so since it's still up there already I think I shall write about that today, especially as it's something nice and lovely, which I promised!

Monday, February 14, 2011
Tell us about something you love today -- a person, a place, a movie, a season, anything.

Oooh but I love so many many different, lovely people and things and places ^_^ I love...

  • Ben! Goes without saying ^_^
  • My mum and dad...this should go without saying, but not everyone is lucky enough to have a good relationship with their parents. Thankfully, mine are awesome, so I'm safe there.
  • My little brother and sister. I never got that whole sibling rivalry thing, but then I think it kind of helped there is 5 years between each one of us. We're very loving and protective over each other.
  • My Gran, been a lot of times when she's litterally saved the day! A more loving and generous woman I don't think I've ever known, and given the number of extremely generous and loving women I know, that is a big thing!
  • My in laws! Like the sibling rivalry thing, I never got the 'bad in law' jokes...they just never applied, they have always been lovely to me.
  • My wonderful friends, especially Becky, Laila and Dee. There are others who could be counted amongst these, but these guys in particular are little stars!
  • Birds. I love their colourful feathers, musical voies and their inquisitive little faces. Show me a bird that doesn't look like it's smiling and I will give you a tenner. Even Eagles. Yeah sure...they look more like an evil grin that a joyful expression of glee but even so...When I get a nicer/bigger living environment I shall once again keep myself some lovely little feathered friends.
  • Fishies. They are much like birds, but in the sea, and cold blooded, and much more mysterious... Don't much care for the taste of them, however, unlike birdies, which I love the taste of.
  • Durham. Possibly the most beautiful city in England in my own good opinion :D
  • Flowers, in general, I love, and try to keep some flowers in my house whenever possible. Like birds, I can't wait to get somewhere with a garden, or at least a yard to keep some planters in! Potted indoor plants, however, I'm not so good with :(
  • Rocks, in any way. I find them endlessley fascinating. Find that as sad as you like :p
  • Pie. Who doesn't love pie?
  • Glastonbury. As in the city, not the music festival (which has never appealed that much to me). I find it to be much like Durham, but 'down south' and with a fancy magic hill instead of a Cathedral (though it has a wonderful abbey). It's the kind of town one can easily get lost in if one is so inclined. Wouldn't mind ending my days there.
  • Liverpool! Haha. As much as I complain about the damned place, it took a loooong time and lots of umming and aahing to decide to look into leaving the place all together. I became a woman in Liverpool, and I've had some of my most formative experiences. Despite the bad times, there have been gloriously amazing times too. I love Liverpool, and will take it with me wherever I go.
  • Pizza. Much like Pies. No one can dislike pizza, unless of course you have a food allergy, in which case...I'm terribly sorry...
  • Chocolate. 
Just to name a few...

Mmm Chocolate...I most certainly love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?