Thursday 10 February 2011

Working!

Thursday, February 10, 2011
Do you work too much?

No. I don't work at all. It's not for not wanting to, but you have to take what life throws at you!

Now we have that over and done with I feel like I've wasted a perfectly good blog entry, so it's meme time!

http://thursdaystopten.blogspot.com/

Today...top ten things you love (or hate) about Valentines Day...

10) I love the excuse to have fancy chocolates!

9) I hate people hating on people who have found love ¬_¬

8) I love getting a special card from Ben telling me he loves me ^_^

7) I hate it when people belittle the gesture because "He's only doing it for valentines and it's expected"

6) I love the cliche's and cheesy little verses and platitudes found printed over everything

5) I hate it when people judge me negatively for loving the cliche's

4) I love the excuse for public display's of affection

3) I hate people telling me off for being affectionate with my husband!

2) I love to spread the love! I've always looked forward to Valentines day, even as a child, because of all the pretty hearts and the general celebration of love as a general thing

1) I hate people telling me I'm being superficial and I don't "really" know love if I only celebrate love on Valentines day, that I should celebrate it every day. I do celebrate it every day, but if I sent chocolates and cards and sweet nothings every day we'd all get very bored very quickly (And also very fat :p).  We should all celebrate our parents every day of the year but we do not advocate hatred of mothers day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey -- stopping by from Love is Home Happy Hour where I found you! love this list! I have mixed feelings on Vday as well but I will take any excuse to eat chocolate in obscene amounts!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?