Tuesday 22 February 2011

On my island in the sun

Monday, February 21, 2011
If you were stranded on a desert island, what ten things would you want in your pockets?

1) Sunscreen

2) A plastic sheet to make a dew trap with

3) A mirror for signalling rescue planes/ships

4) A machete (can I fit a machete in my pocket? :s)

5) My asthma meds

6) Some bottled water just to get me started!

7) My Hairbrush (I just don't feel human without brushed hair...nothing to do with looks!)

8) A sun hat

9) Some rope/string/enough to be useful till I can find a substitute if needed

10) Needle and thread

See, all practical stuff that I might actually need! I'm assuming there are coconut trees, or plants at all, and fish, so that I could at least eat coconuts or fashion myself a fishing spear to feed myself. If not, swap my hairbrush for food, please!

1 comment:

  1. I think that's a cute post. And island in the sun used to be my favorite weezer song. And so practical. I don't even know what I would want in my pocket other than a surfboard. Hey it's an island and I'd be bored- why not surf too? Plus maybe I could paddle towards any passing boats!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?