Saturday 12 February 2011

Just a lovely day

I was going to write about how dissapointed I've been in the past two series of The Tudors (or, as we call them in this house, The Sexy Tudors for obvious reasons if you've ever watched it). However, I'm feeling pretty cool and relaxed sat on the bed browsing blogs and listening to A Perfect Circle's Mer De Noms album (which, for some reason, always puts me in a chilled out relaxy mood, even with the more hard hitting tunes), and I really don't feel like writing a critical reviw.. I've had a lovely day today watching the Rugby with Ben and we're about to make Burrito's... followed by cherry pie...and custard. No, today has been too nice a day with the promise of an equally lovely evening to ruin with a long drawn out rant on the sheer ammount of sex they use in that damned show (did Henry VIII really bump uglies with Anne of Cleves after they were divorced? I mean, seriously? I know this hasn't necissarily been 100% about historical fact but...was there any need for that other than to lace the whole damned thing with yet more sexy goodness?)

So instead I leave you with this, and hope you've had a lovely lovely day too ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?