Thursday 24 February 2011

A less flawed me

http://thursdaystopten.blogspot.com/


What are the Top Ten things you would change about yourself?

  1. My big belly. Weight in general, but it's my belly that annoys me the most!
  2. My beard. Yeah. I have PCOS and it gives me a beard. Pisses me off.
  3. My temper. I have a terrible temper. It needs to cool down!
  4. I'm allergic to cats, something I'm feeling particularly harshly this week. I love kitties though so I wish I wasn't
  5. It's probably my weight but I'm quite lethargic. Wish I had more energy!
  6. I'd have perfect eyesight instead of my funky bad eyes
  7. I'd be able to wear high heels
  8. I would have more patience to practise things
  9. I'd be more assertive
  10. I'd be more honest with people about what I think and stop trying to please everyone else!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I have PCOS too! And all my weight is in my belly. It's disgusting! (for me) You poor thing (about the PCOS). We should talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We most certainly should :) Do you have a facebook or something I could add you? Sorry for not having responded to many of your comments this week, it's been a little hectic ^_^

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?