Saturday 19 February 2011

Six words



Cabin fever is no laughing matter!

----------------------------------------

In other news,  Ben bought me my anniversary present today. He bought me exactly the same thing as he bought me last year. Any other self respecting wife would be mortified, but as that thing happens to be The Sims 3 (any of my nearest and dearest could describe in detail the strong emotional bonds I create to my Sims and the trouble this can cause) only for the Xbox (as opposed to last years PC game...long story short the PC broke and we're on a much lower spec model which actually runs away wimpering in fear when I approach it with a sims game). Alongside this, his mum is coming up to visit tomorrow (yay!) and will be leaving on Monday, then on Tuesday we shall be venturing forth to the frozen north that is County Durham to visit my family there and shall not be returning until about this time next week...

Soo between simming it and family-ing it, I'm actually going to be a busy bexy over the next week. Never fear, I am commited to seeing NaBlo out! I've come this far... not sure I could keep it up for another month mind you but I shan't give up now!

So, expect tales of fun times to come and I wish you all well :)

2 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike, I guess. See my Six here: http://rlavalette.wordpress.com/2011/02/19/six-word-saturday-3/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is just around the corner. It HAS to be - seems everyone has had enough of winter.

    Thanks for playing 6WS!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?