Sunday 10 July 2011

Household planner

It's done....it's finally done...the kitchen is clean, the clutter has been disposed of, and if anyone so much as sets a finger in there, there'll be hell to pay...

I've been making a lot of to do lists and the such recently so that I know everything that I need to get done gets done. This includes things such as my santa list which I mentioned in another post, and this week a list of everything that needed doing in the kitchen to bring it up to spec.

Thing is, I'll make these lists in a notebook or in a random word document or spreadsheet, no where specific, and then I'll forget where I put them. This is no good to me, of course, so I think it's about high time I actually got myself an actual, physical, paper and ink household planner in which to stash all my to do lists, cleaning rota's etc. That way if something were to happen to the laptop I'll still have access, and once I've made a list or schedule it can go away into the household planner and stay there. I also thought it's probably a good idea to start keeping our latest bank statements and bills etc in there...I do have a box file in which I put them in, but when it comes to applying for a job and you need the last 3 months of whatever to prove address or identity I always end up trying to join the dots, does this page go with that one etc.

Anyway, it's just a thought, and will probably be my next little project after setting up 'the comand centre' as it has now been dubbed (ie the old computer desk lol).

As for now? I'm going to go and have me a well deserved cup of tea and possibly a nap. I'm zonked!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love list!! Speaking of list I need to make myself on for our vacation coming up so I don't forget to take anything...haha...Thanks for that reminder! :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?