Sunday 24 July 2011

Sunday weekly roundup number 2

It's been a pretty busy week!

  • Had a phone interview which led to a face to face interview in which I was told "hey, I'm pretty sure you're getting this job!" but then didn't hear any more...so fingers crossed for tomorrow!
  • The living room is half finished in my continuing mission to blitz the flat. It's already looking fantastic and it's only the corner of shame and bookshelves to be sorted now. Oh how I fear the corner of shame...
  • I managed to cross off another quest from my day zero list! Taking vitamins is now hardwired into my soul.
  • I managed to break my plateau! But this little victory was short lived as I put it back on before weigh in day. I'm starting to doubt whether I'll be able to loose 10lb's by the end of BTH.
  • Although I've had a week full of little personal victories, the world at large has had a pretty traumatic week whether it be from a massacre in Norway or individual tragedy. Prayers for all who have suffered this week.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?